- To support children and young people who are affected by another's mental illness (regardless of the relationship to them).
- To provide a person-centered service, built on the needs and ambitions of its beneficiaries.
- To improve the outcomes for its beneficiaries, and their families.
- Increase earlier intervention to avoid crisis support for young people.
- Provide a joined-up approach to supporting Young Carers and their families, working closely with other agencies.
- To raise the profile of Young Carers, especially in places where they are likely to be identified such as schools.
- We aim to reduce the stigma surrounding Mental Health conditions through normalisation and informal education.